I’m not sure two people could have more fun at a wedding.
Let’s start off with that statement.
Now, let’s recap the day:
- It all started at Lorimar Winery in Temecula, California
- Well honestly it probably started at like 5am with Dominique and her girl squad getting ready, but I wasn’t there for that
- I arrived with Rachel at 2pm and met up with a Video team from The Studio By Leah Marie
- Makeup from Erica Holly Makeup absolutely killed it, were done with time to spare, and did some pretty flawless touchups to boot. Find her on instagram – @ericahollymakeup
- Dominque and her 3 strong bridal squad cracked open the good champagne without any injuries
- Austin, meanwhile, was crisping up his suit with a lint roller and enjoying the AC
- They read the letters they had written to each other and I learned that Austin definitively has the better handwriting
- Then, they went to their first look in the Orange Groves and both successfully did not cry, despite saying they might
- Austin and Dominique proceeded to look flawless and like models or something… it really wasn’t fair
- The ceremony took place on the lower grounds and let me say, now EVERYONE decided to be looking perfect, cause good lord… I felt like I couldn’t take a bad photo if I tried.
- They said “I do”
- We got an epic photo of the bridal party doing their best Vogue impression with some jaw dropping florals from Kristin Smith Floral Concepts. Website: www.ksfloralconcepts.com
- Then Austin and Dominique looked perfect again for photos
- During the First Dance, Dominique may or may not have given Austin a little lipstick to keep on his face
- They ate good food
- Shoutout to Koordinations by Kelly, because she got Rachel and I food, within seconds of the bridal party eating. She was awesome. Find her here: www.koordinationsbykelly.com
- Father-Daughter, and Mother-Son dances were had
- Speeches were made
- Laughing and crying ensued
- The dance floor opened up, and let me just say. It REALLY opened up.
- Some awesome dude faceplanted trying to catch the garter
- Cake eating
- Passing Moutain Dew to the newlyweds so they could present it to the DJ (Mike Caroll): https://www.csquaredevents.com/
- DANCING <3
- Grand Exit with streamers and phone lights
Now look at the awesome photos plz — >