Alex and Megan’s wedding… wow… how to recap this one in words? Let’s see… <3
- It all started around 1pm at Lorimar Winery
- Alex got his hair done (but not his makeup despite many unique suggestions from the bridesmaids… and me)
- Meanwhile, Megan hid behind a curtain, unbeknownst to Alex
- There was a first look with Megan and her Dad in which they both hugged and then shook hands while laughing
- Alex tried his best not to cry at his first look with Megan and she laughed with him instead
- They had a beautiful ceremony and it was literally the perfect temperature out
- We took awesome photos… OH and they brought the first and last Harry Potter books to represent their journey together!!
- Alex showed me his best Adam Driver impression
- They had a first dance where Megan spun Alex and he NAILED it!
- Emotional speeches
- Rachel and I got some bomb food and mashed potatoes
- Alex got caked
- Grandma danced it up
- There was happiness felt by everyone
NOW LET’S SEE SOME PHOTOS!!!!!